Thank you for your interest in the role we have on offer. To apply, please fill out the application form.
As a Service Desk Technician, you will provide front-line service desk support, and assist with managing a variety of IT administration activities and solutions for our clients.
You will have at least 2 to 3 years’ experience and a track record of excelling in your previous roles. Experience in working for an MSP will be highly regarded.
This role would well suited for someone who wants exposure to a vast array of technology, and develop new skills.
This role is based in our Brisbane CBD office, we work out of a private office at HUB ANZAC Square.
We exclusively serve the AEC sector (Architects, Engineers and Construction), and other consultants in the built environment (think Town Planners, Developers, Project Managers, Interior Designers).
- You should have a positive, friendly demeanor and be able to engage with our clients at an appropriate level. Exceptional customer service is a must.
- You are invested in continuous improvement and can be proactive and bring new ideas to the team.
- You should have proven ability to work effectively under pressure, handle competing priorities, meet deadlines, and manage activities through to completion.
- Support a diverse range of platforms and technologies
- Manage the processing of incoming support requests
- Ensure courteous, timely, and effective resolution of client issues
- Some on-site support visits to client offices (primarily CBD / Fortitude Valley based) as required
- Work with the service desk team to determine and resolve high level problems
- Assist in implementing improvements, and new infrastructure in client environments
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
SKILLS & PROFICIENCY
We will get you up to speed quickly, and provide support and training to bolster your existing skills in:
- Desktop support for Windows 10 (including business / design applications)
- Active Directory and Group Policy administration
- Microsoft / Office 365
- Using scripts automate repetitive tasks (PowerShell)
- Backup and Recovery (Veeam)
- Network infrastructure and fundamentals (DHCP, DNS, switches, wireless access points, firewalls, NAS, etc.)
In addition, experience in the following technologies are highly desirable:
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Autodesk (AutoCAD, Revit, 3ds Max)
- Datto RMM
You will also be provided with developmental opportunities (involvement in broader IT projects, formal training, and certifications).